• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 antenna

reallybigboat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are looking for what I have on my M1009, it is the AS-1729 / VRC antenna. The base and attached spring bolt right on to the vehicle mounts.

I believe the NSN is 5985-00-985-9024 for the AS-1729.

I have seen other bases that might work, but the AS-1729 was a direct bolt on for my M1009.

Good luck!

Attachments

Wile E. Coyote

MX-6707 Antenna Matching Unit (AMU) usually, which with the whips previously mentioned makes up AS-1729. Lots on Ebay regularly - some new. You can also use AS-3900/ AS-3900A which is the ant. system for the SINCGARS radios - all bolt in the same hole.

Other antenna systems were used depending on what radios were in the M1009, but that's the common setup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks