• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 approx. stock height leaf springs

Does anyone have experience with replacement stock height leaf springs? I'm seeing 1400 and 1900 lb. rated front springs. The 1900 lb. version adds a leaf, and I'm guessing a little height as well. I don't wish to get into a great deal of lift related geometry changes, particularly if I can already fit 33s with little issue. I'm running BFG 32s now. Husky Spring, Dayton, and SD spring seem to have some options. Any suggestions or experiences?

cucvrus

1986 CUCV M1009 Decade after being wrecked. | Page 12 | SteelSoldiers
M1009 Little Red Riding Hood. | Page 4 | SteelSoldiers
Check out these 2 M1009 rebuilds. I used new stock springs on both of these units. Avoid the import lift kit springs. I scrapped a few M1009 4" lift kits. Customers bought trucks with lift kits and paid me to return them to stock. I did a few stock height returns lifted trucks from local car dealers. Not everyone wants a lifted truck. And the stock M1009 is a proven off-road vehicle. I know firsthand. Take Care and enjoy the weekend.