• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 at GL ft Carson, CO, dont bid against me

85-m1028

love the pimp interior carpet, other than that looks really clean!!! what's going on with the front end?? I wish they looked that clean here in cali!!

mouse

I got a cristal schandaler for it :scool: that must be a air force truck,i hear they get all the good stuff [^]

codedsolutions

Yeah, I know the carpet is gay :blush: <-(gay smiley face). The front spindles were robbed, but 10 bolt front axles grow on trees out here so replacing it will be no problem. I will take a look at it in person tomorrow.

Dieselsmoke

ColoMil said:
Yeah, I know the carpet is gay :blush: <-(gay smiley face).
One of the 1009s that I had came with burgundy carpet. I pulled it out when I was restoring the vehicle and it had a NSN printed on the back of it!! I put the carpet back in after that, then found out from a few CUCV owners that theirs had the carpet as well :scool:

codedsolutions

I gave up on it after 500 bucks... I wonder who won it..

I guess I will have to wait for the next batch of clunkers out at Carson.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks