• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Batteries

Medicstudent01

I am looking for 2 fairly inexpensive replacement batteries for a M1009. Do I have to pick up the commercial ones at $120-200 each or can I get the $50-75 Sams club batteries? Will they do the same function, CCA, exc?

mangus580

I think you will find the Sams ones will work fine, but they will probably only last half the time. If money is an issue right now (in a pinch and need batteries) buy the Sams ones, but beware you might have to replace in 3 years. If you have the extra $, just go get some real good interstates, or other top name brand. After all, I have had 2 of the biggest batteries Tractor Supply carries in my deuce for 2 years now, and no signs of age. I dont drive it that often, maybe once or twice a month depending. They were $75 each 2 years ago.

I think 120-200 might be a littel high.

Medicstudent01

Batteries

Sorry, new member. Saw the note for new members after I posted. I am located in The Se Michigan area. The deal on the M1009 fell through.

I guess I am back in the market for a M1009 or a M1008, p/u

Medicstudent01

Ther is a guy in Brainbridge, Ohio, that is selling an M1009.
Is this a person on this forum, or someone I need to email or call.

Thanks

As far as the M1008, looks very nice, but its a little to far for me to travel now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks