• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 bearing problem. ... help please!

irishvin

Ok so I took my hub off my m1009 stared to replace the breaing but the outer race wont stay in. hit it down and as soon as I filp it over do the inner one it falls out. so now I put back in again and checked it and it is rotating freely when it pushed down all the way. then I put the old race back in same thing..... im lost is that cucv thing or is the hub gone
thanks for the help

DieselBob

Like PSturg66 indicated that hub is toast. The outer cup should be a press fit in the hub. At some point in it's life they spun a bearing. Local wreaking yard should have those hubs a dime a dozen.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks