• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 Blazer walker exhaust pipe part number???

a68cudas

Have m1009 with 6.2 diesel in it and i keep reading where the walker exhaust pipe kits will work for these military blazers. I cant find a part number for ordering this exhaust can anyone help? Preferrably an autozone part number for the exhaust pipe kit from manifold back. Thanks

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I used Walker when I replaced the exhaust on my M1009 (since sold).

Hasdrubal

Here you go, I've used the #22329 mufflers, they last about 4 years. Also the curved piece, ext pipe #41334. Will need a new right front exhaust one day as its so rusty it looks like it was pulled from Truk lagoon. Might try to find an OEM pipe or a clean take off as I hear they are built better.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey i used the pipes from Walker which is sold by advanceautoparts here in NC and Im sure others and i got the pipes cheaper than having a exhaust shop do it it may have cost me $120.total with the mufflers with tax for my M1008 and the pre bent pipes went up just fine so walker is not bad :]You should be fine Walker is pretty good for the bends in their exhaust pipes i didnt have any problem with them Good luck.

jdknech

The O'reilly Auto parts i used to work at carried all the parts your looking for, find the "older" guy behind the counter, he tends to have a better clue as to what to look for (this is not a rule, but just a general thing i have noticed working at parts stores as a younger guy myself)

a68cudas

Autozone carries Walker exhaust parts here are the part numbers along with prices. RH front pipe 45869 $62, ext pipe 41334 $19, muffler 22329 $30, tail pipe 43941 $38 ...... LH front pipe 45870 $75, ext pipe 42700 $23, muffler 22329 $30, tail pipe 44826 $40 these are the prices for RH and LH side walker exhaust from autozone.

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have m1009 with 6.2 diesel in it and i keep reading where the walker exhaust pipe kits will work for these military blazers. I cant find a part number for ordering this exhaust can anyone help? Preferrably an autozone part number for the exhaust pipe kit from manifold back. Thanks

Go to Johnson's Stainless Exhaust in Fredonia, PA. You aren't far from there. They will build you a complete stainless setup with lifetime warranty for the cost of the auto part store setup.