• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Center Counsel

donalloy1

Have 86 M1009 that I would like to add center counsel to. Need handy place for small items and armrest. Has anyone something good on open market?:driver:

NMC_EXP

I'm going to use a nammo can. It is one which holds about 1,000 rounds of 7.62 mm for a minigun
and is a little bigger than the 20 mm cans. Height is correct for my right arm. I'll pad the top.

pbrstreetgang

I personally use a cooler. Perfect size, big to hold a lot of stuff, can be found with cup holders on lid, cheap and readily available

Not to mention removeable and has multiple uses like any good tool

niferous

I used a 30 mm ammo can since it was a little larger than the 20 mm can. I made a pad for the top and also mounted my stereo head unit on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks