• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Custom Winch Bumper

CGSDarkstar

Thought I would share some pictures of my new winch bumper. My lady friend "got" me this for christmas, but had a long wait as the shop had a pretty big backlog. Tactical Armor Group did the work and so far I am very please with the look and functionality.

Cheers

photo1.jpgphoto3.jpgphoto2.jpgphoto4.jpg

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree, that's purty sharp! Any specs? THAT would be a Christmas present to remember, that's for sure! Did you know it was coming? Looks really good!

God bless,
Tony

CGSDarkstar

Its made of 1/4" steel, has shackle mounts, grill guard, light guards, intermediate grill guard bar with tabs, intermediate light guards, procomp fog lights, and rigid dually LED, and has a 12Klbs winch. I also got him to add IR light mounts, but haven't put them in yet.

She surely made my top 10 list of gifts not too forget. She surprised me with it xmas morning in a card, but I did do the final order.

CGSDarkstar

This is my second bumper from Tag (http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?66671-Swing-away-tire-carier/page4) and have had it for 3 years with no problems at all and they were using the same name at the time I have seen some post about others that have had issues, but it seemed they worked with them to resolve and maybe since I live only 15 miles away and have had him install them I have no complints yet. They do seem to have significant delays in Mfg and I will say on this bumper that a few of the welds weren't as clean as i would like, but the penetration looks good to the eye and no filler was used. If I have future issues will let you know.

I will take some more pics and post them tomorrow.