• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Decals

Bigmick

And this is the decal I need, if anyones forgotten why I posted lol, if anyone can help, either the decal itself or a good clear in focus picture, just want it to be right.
Many thanks.
Mick

Attachments

Bigmick

Hi Wavetech... thanks for the pictures, excellent, way clearer than mine, I'm pretty sure I can do something with them on the comp.
Armada, hi, nope, still no luck with sourcing the decals, or finding out who applied them.
I used this photo, enlarged it to just fit a sheet of A4 then printed it onto scratchproof gloss A4, then apllied it with double sided tape.
I've just got back from a show (The War & Peace show, pics in the photo gallery) so I'll take some pictures of the decal I did in situe and post later.

Mick

Attachments

Wildmax

Decals

Can anyone help please.
I'm in the UK and have just finished a full restoration of my M1009, I'm just adding the finishing touches now like, brackets for the jack and handle, spare etc.
What I need for the back is the jacking instructions decal, it normally goes behind the spare on the inner rear bed, either where I can get the decal or if anyone has a really good clear picture so I can get it printed.
The other things are the small reinforcing brackets for the rear tow pintle assembly, they bolt to the transverse reinforcing bar.
As you can imagine finding parts in the UK isn't easy.
I hope someone can help me.
Many thanks.
Mick.
Hello, Did you find the jacking inst. decal for M1009. I am needing one also. Thanks