• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 Died suddenly

dependable

I would just buy a rebuilt IP and send the core in and hope they credit you. Am going to be replacing one today in one of my work trucks. To do the job well takes long enough without getting into the internals of the pump. If you have a lot of time and patience, are really interested in how they go together, and are willing to have to do the job again if you don't get it right, hats off to you.

I would hesitate in putting that mix of WMO you were running though the new pump, but it is your truck.

scoutdoors1000

Thanks dependable. that is where i am leaning. I do have 2 guys that would rebuild a pump for the going rate of 400+-25. Considering that too but would mean core or head/shaft

rickf

Something had to seize to cause that shaft to break. It is not "just a broken shaft". There is more to the picture. I would plan on the core being junk. I also have to agree with the WMO, These are straight, clean diesel motors.