• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 from Ft. Hood to NW Arkansas?

dc9137

I won a M1009 from Ft. Hood and need to get it to NW Arkansas. I have it listed on uship but figured I'd see if someone on here could use the work. Would need to be picked up in the next week or so. Vehicle doesn't run.

Thanks!

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a guy in Amarillo that is on uShip. Company name is Vance Recovery. Did a great job and on time.

He charged me $600 to bring a pickup from Des Moines, IA to OKC. uShip got the other $130

PM me for his number if you are interested.

dc9137

I got the one missing pieces. I bid on the other for a while, but $1,800 seemed high since I didn't know what kind of shape it was really in.

I got it for a father/daughter project and plan on taking it down to the frame and rebuilding. Going to be a huge task but I'm really looking forward to it. Got it for $690 so I figure worse case I find another and use this one for parts.

ARYankee

I have the name of the guy that I used off of Uship as well. He was stationed at Hood and it was fairly cheap. PM me and I'll give you his info.