• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 front and rear spring bushings part numbers

Barrman

Off Road Design might be able to answer your question and maybe have a better option. I put some of their gray bushings with the greaseable bolts in my front suspension. Very firm with no noises.

adf5565

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put new springs so I only needed to change the shackle bushing so here is that at least. I believe the spring bushings themselves were both the same size but can’t recall what exactly that was. But since you’re doing all of them i would suggest just getting the set from ORD.

17AE5074-1255-4F9D-A7DF-5C35820904D6.jpeg

CARC686

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got 3.2105R for Energy Suspension front. R is red. G is black. I wanted the visual indicator of what I had and hadn't done for later reference, hence the red. Somewhere I read the M1009 was all K30 underneath. I needed a grinder and a lathe to install the K30 shocks I had ordered, so I get the feeling that's not true. Hopefully, I do not have an incorrect bushing kit as well. According to CUCV Cliff on YouTube, the metal center of the bushings is too small for the CUCV and someone at Energy Suspension was sending him correct replacements. No update on that situation for awhile, though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks