• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 got hit this morning

JUNKYARDJOHN

I understand what you're saying, but I am not lying when I say my M1009 is the nicest one I've ever come across, and that was BEFORE I did all my upgrades to it!
Man it really sucks... especially if you get as attached to your old trucks as I do. My trucks & dogs tend to die of old age. It just plain sucks. John

mktopside

Banned
UPDATE: As of today, I still don't have my Blazer back. My experience with LMC has been very poor, and is the main reason I still don't have my Blazer. The first fender they sent was for an S-10 Blazer. The second was so badly dented and mis-shapen that it could not be used. The third was finally able to be fitted this past week, but will require significant body work to get it to fit properly and look acceptable.
Someone threw it down their driveway to give it that battle hardened look! :wink:

Napoleon_Tanerite

Well, here's a kick in the teeth-- saw the jeep that hit me driving through my neighborhood today. Sad to see the vehicle that had to get carried off on a wrecker back in action before my blazer is back. Does NOT make me happy one bit.

JUNKYARDJOHN

Well, here's a kick in the teeth-- saw the jeep that hit me driving through my neighborhood today. Sad to see the vehicle that had to get carried off on a wrecker back in action before my blazer is back. Does NOT make me happy one bit.
Just remember.... what goes around..... comes around 10 fold. I know it probably doesn't help much.... but on several occasions it's kept me from choking the living sh!t out of several individuals, & winding up in jail. I feel for ya brother. John