• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 HELP PLEASE

tklm539

Ok, I have looked and looked, where is the steering stop bolt on the m1009. Because is sure is not where I think it should be and with bigger tires, I need to adjust it.

Any help you Really, Really, Really be appreciated

CCATLETT1984

thanks for posting the pics sermis, the bolt that adjusts the stop should be double nutted, loosen the nut turn the bolt tin to increase the turning angle then lock the nut down again, you may even need a shorter bolt if the stock one bottoms out, but fyi dont make it too much shorter, or you will bind things up.

tklm539

Said bolt has been found. AJMBLAZER checked on Colorado K5. It is on the backside of the passanger side C bracket.

It is much smaller than I would have thought. Translate.... I looked at it a least 5 times and did not know what it was!

Thanks all

Tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks