• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 injection pump. who knows them

lussks

85 m1009 would not start today besides not starting I fried my stater.

I know thers info on this site but I thought if some one knew and kindly help me out I would thank you

A couple weeks ago I did the same thing I took the ip cover and moved the lever the solonoid moves and started I looks and I can hear the solonoid click but no diesel comes out off the in injectors any help would be apriciated.

lussks

I started 1 time a week I have a clear return line the line is full all the time no air bubbles last time I took of the ip cover it was full of diesel. Is there a way to clean the pump

rickf

Make sure you have fuel coming through the fuel filter and also make sure the return line is clear and flowing. If the return line is blocked it will not start.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks