• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Interior Dimension Question

KHarding

Hello All. I have searched the forums and have yet to find the dimensions i am looking for. I am considering getting an M1009 to restore as a light expedition vehicle and i am trying to figure out if the rear would have the cargo space i require. If anyone wouldnt mind measuring these dimensions or if they are already available providing them for me. It would definitely make it easier to come up with storage options to maximize the space available.

1. Width of rear between wheel wells.
  2. Width of rear from side to side.
  3. Lenght of rear from closed tail gate to behind the rear seat in the standard position.
  4. Length of rear from closed tail gate to behind the rear seat folded up.
  5. Length of rear from closed tail gate to rear of front seats (assuming rear seat removed).
  6. Height of rear from bed to beneath the side window.
  7. Width of rear from side well to outside edge of wheel well.
Thanks in advance guys and girls for your effort and replies.

KHarding

Bump

Hello All.

I hate to do it but i am gonna bump this to the top. If anyone has simpler interior dimensions that would work too at this point in time. I am just getting a rough idea for dimensions at this point in time. Thanks again in advance.

I'm going to be doing some cleaning of the interior of my truck, getting it prepped to bedline the interior. I'll take a few measurements if no one chimes in before tomorrow morning.

The measurements are approximate. I rounded them off to the nearest inch on the short side. (ie- If the actual measurement was 35-5/8 inches i rounded it to 35"). Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.

1. Width of rear between wheel wells. ~ 49"
  2. Width of rear from side to side. ~ 65"
  3. Lenght of rear from closed tail gate to behind the rear seat in the standard position. ~ 31"
  4. Length of rear from closed tail gate to behind the rear seat folded up. ~ Did not measure, but if I had to make an estimate, it would be around 40-45"
  5. Length of rear from closed tail gate to rear of front seats (assuming rear seat removed). ~ 66"
  6. Height of rear from bed to beneath the side window. ~ 19"
  7. Width of rear from side well to outside edge of wheel well. ~ Don't understand what you're looking to have measured.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks