• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Lower Radiator Hose

Jetnoise400

Hi All,

I'm trying to replace the radiator hoses on my CUCV and ran into a bit of a problem. I went down to NAPA and had the guy look up the hoses for the civvy Blazer, and the upper hose was the same, but the lower one was different.

So I bought the upper one, went home and got the part #s from the TM. Then I went to the Gates web site and verified the NAPA, Gates, etc. civvy part # for the upper hose. All is well so far.

BUT... the lower hose part # doesn't return any results. Has that part # changed over the years? What's the number now? Or better yet, what's a civvy equivilant part #? Or do I need to go to the GM dealer and see if they still have that part?

Thanks for the help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks