• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009-M1008 front fenders?

3dubs

Can the M1008 front fenders bolt on the M1009? I understand 36" tires will fit the M1008 so will a fender swap allow the bigger tires without lifting? I have 33X12.5 on now so I can do any lifting to get ready but I would like to do as little lifting as possible. I thought about cutting the finders but would like a more stock look.

3dubs

I want to run HMMWV tires. So 36 to 37 inch tires. I put 33's on for now. I would have liked to just change fenders. But if they are the same so I will first lift it four inches and then work all the bugs out. Then I can do an axle swap and change the tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks