• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Marking's

CUCVSRK

Does anyone know what markings are supposed to be on the M1009 CUCV (TP??, DIESEL, USE CAUTION etc.) or what you guys have on yours? Also if anyone can tell me what size the lettering should be, and where to get the stencils that would be great.[thumbzup]

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
TP-35 or 40 depends on your tires on your fenders... Deisel fuel only on the fuel flap door .. on a side note I put Max Veh speed 55 on the back of my cucv so i dont get run over oddley enough after I put that on people stoped fliping me off)....

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
On the fuel doors of both my M1009s.

The first truck is in the newer camo pattern.

On the second, in the older camo pattern, the words are all lined up to the left as opposed to centered on each other, and in very faded white letters(!). The TP-35 was white too.
And I found a picture of it, so it is added below.

Cheers

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks