• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 mechanic recommendation? North TX

I_Publius

I finally have my CUCV running fairly well, except for the IP that will need to be replaced one day. (It won't start after running, from time to time..)

That being said, I have run out of time to do some major/minor work on it, so I need to find someone in the N Texas area who is familiar with the CUCV, will do a good job, and charges a fair rate. (Not as much as an attorney per hour!)

I need:
brake job (including checking/replacing brake lines as needed, checking/replacing rotors as needed, etc)
  • The brake pedal is hard when pressing to stop. No squealing of the brakes. Brake fluid was topped off.
A/C: reconnect and get working (basics are installed; someone unplugged it at some point)

If you can recommend anyone in my area of Texas(North Collin County/Grayson County area), please send me a message.

thanks in advance.

lostintexas

No one in the North Texas area. I have a couple of people I use around Houston with ok success but that probably isn't an option for you. Sorry...