• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 New fuel gauge help

sheriff443

Brethern, My 1985 M1009 fuel gauge has never worked. Vehicle has new: fuel tank, sending unit and ground, gauge, and complete fuel line replaced... Please help, stumped...

sheriff443

New fuel gauge not working

I just bought the gauge from LMC Truck. Gauge reads 1.25" past full always. Thanks for the links.

Do you have power going into the sender ? You need to start there and back track the wires to the cab . It could be a bad gauge in the dash cluster . You need to find out what has power and what doesn't

Here is a link to threads on fuel gauge problems .
http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...q=troubleshooting m1009 fuel gauge&gsc.page=1

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks