• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 no wait light, no GEN 2 light, no volts.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the picture. Could you point to the list of circuits that correspond to the tags in the pic please.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
avlon01, since someoldmoose was nice enough to correct the link for the GM
manual to the 6.2l version, you should download that as well.
Post #5
Good luck!

Last edited:

someoldmoose

antennaclimber, thanks. I do believe you have the magic medicine there. It's been a long week and I couldn't remember and haven't had time to look it up.

I love the internet !

Last edited:

Buffalo Dan

Truck has been running great up till this morning.

Turned key to get power to all the accessories. Wait light did not light. GEN 2 light did not come on. Volt indicator is at zero.

GEN 1 light is on.

If I turn the key, it tries to start, but I'm assuming the glow plugs are not warming.

It is a manual switch for the glow plugs that the previous owner put in. Glow plugs are new, both batteries are less than 2 months old.

Any suggestions on where to start?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Older post but what did you come up with ? I having a similar issue

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks