• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 out west

dunerider

hola from a newbie.... well ive been looking for awhile at getting one of these m1009's ..... and im going to with my tax check. now its just trying to find one in good mechanical shape out west here (vegas) .... so if you know of where to look or someone id appreciate the help! ''
Thanks

kamakee

i have a m1009 ...ive had it now for 40 thousand miles great truck 3.08 gears 21 mpg on the freeway 10 bolt diffs government locker in the back check ebay motors or government liquidation . com

dunerider

ive looked at the liquidaters but ive heard they bent most of the drive shafts when they loaded them with a forklift..... and i dont have a way to haul it back to here. to ship it would cost quite a bit. also bidding on something i only have pics on is a big leap of faith.

flighht2k5

Banned
i have a m1009 ...ive had it now for 40 thousand miles great truck 3.08 gears 21 mpg on the freeway 10 bolt diffs government locker in the back check ebay motors or government liquidation . com
I don't think its a government locker, I think its a gov locker as in governor. It governs the amount of wheel spin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks