• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 parts truck

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What was a very nice M1009. 60k miles has been rolled. Very good interior, Still runs like a top.
good transmission and transfercase
good interior
good dash
many other parts like good brakes and fairly new brake system

Frame is bent rear axle is broke. Sold as parts only. Would like to sell the whole truck but will part out $1500 for the whole thing. Located in GA

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have pics of the interior? I need all of the stuff for the dually. Door panels, dash, visors ect. Very interested. Please PM.

HAWKMAN

I'm very interested in the GP relay AND glowplug controller card...easy to ship stuff...shoot me a price and I'll probably buy. Thanks :-D

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did you roll it? Everyone okay? Nice looking truck, could use some things if you were closer.

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Guys I will be out of town for a couple of days. I will get back with everyone by Saturday.

06streetrod

parts wanted

Can you please let me know what you would like for the bench seat, a rim (maybe 2), and the dash bezel. I should be pretty close, so pick up won't be a problem.

pbrstreetgang

I could use your two front seats, and your lift / tow shackles if they are available. I might also be interested in your complete tailgate if there also. Do you have any of the extras like the jack, tire wrench, road kit, etc? I am in KY so I could get the small stuff shipped up here, and I could arrange for pickup on the larger stuff.

Thanks,

Jim

REGULATOR

If this is still available call me, I pm'd you, I'm in Ga and can come get ASAP,

looking for engine mostly, but never hurts to have spare parts