• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 parts

chevy79k5

hey everyone im looking a set of the tabs that stick out of the bumper for the d-rings to mount to on a m1009. also need 4 of the d-rings plese let me know what you got. thanks Ryan

A-line

hey everyone im looking a set of the tabs that stick out of the bumper for the d-rings to mount to on a m1009. also need 4 of the d-rings plese let me know what you got. thanks Ryan
I have 2 front tabs for shackles and 2 shackles 1 without a pin for M1008. I dont know if they the same.

chevy79k5

I have 2 front tabs for shackles and 2 shackles 1 without a pin for M1008. I dont know if they the same.
i dont think they are the same well at least the mounts i dont think are the same i got a set frome a m1008 and had to cut them down cause they were to long thanks though