• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 pintle and mount torched off

Westech

CPL
For Sale Ads and/or Want Ads are NOT allowed to be posted in the forums. Please use the Classified Ads

But seeing that this is your first post I am sure everyone else will be nice to you.
A good place to search for one is Ebay.
Along with the MV parts places.
Saturnsuplus.com
FLMV.net
ect.....

hilber

Now now.... we are trying to be nice here. Everyone starts some place.
Thanks for that. It seems as lots of people here want to jump on noobs and break them in. I was spared most of that because I did read the forums for months before asking any questiosn. I was seeing how so many new people were getting flamed and acted rude to that I just layed low.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oh, so you snuck past the fresh fish flogging?

Your in for it now, Hilber....rofl

Cleptomaniac

If you just need a pintle you can but a 4 bolt one from tractor supply that will bolt rite on. I got the one with the 2" ball so i can haul a civi trailer. If you can't find one pm me and I'll see what I can do.

O and welcome to SS! :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks