• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 pintle hook UPDATE

pc3nmcb

I am needing a pintle hook for my m1009 it didn't come with one, I think I only need the hook with nut everything looks to be there. So if anyone has one they want to get rid of please contact me with price plus shipping to Granite City IL 62040. Thanks ED

pc3nmcb

LanceRobson said:
Ed, I have one. Let me check if it's the fixed one or the rotating one.
it'll take me a day or so.

Lance
I will be leaving later tonight or in the morning for deer camp. Wont be back till Sunday. So if anyone leaves a response after that I will get back with them Sunday or Monday. Thanks ED

HAWKMAN

Re: m1009 pintle hook

pc3nmcb said:
I am needing a pintle hook for my m1009 it didn't come with one, I think I only need the hook with nut everything looks to be there. So if anyone has one they want to get rid of please contact me with price plus shipping to Granite City IL 62040. Thanks ED
If you haven't found a pintal yet I can sell you one for $65.00 this price includes shipping.
you can contact me: thecpsurplus@yahoo.com Thanks Dan :D

pc3nmcb

Butch32 wrote: mills auto parts in fort wayne, indiana. (1-800-295-5833) They have a M1009 and The pintle is there but no dash pad. Butch.

Butch32 sent me this info a while back on a past post, EO2NMCB had a delivery today at Fort Wayne so I called them and they still had it. He picked up a back seat ,blackout light switch,pintle hook and couple odds and ends 53.00 after taxes pretty good day. Thanks for the post and thanks for the info on the salvage yard Butch32. ED

butch32

Glad to see you got what you needed. When I was there I got the radiator, shackles, and a few other odds and ends. If somebody was in need of a motor I checked the oil and it looked good. I believe it is good, because I pulled the glow plug card and it was burnt. Also the trans and transfer case should be good. Butch.

Attachments