• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Project

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice truck - missing batteries, but other than that? Where did it come from?

Welcome to Steel Soldiers and the Green Iron disease. The only known cure is to just keep buying them.

Smokingman

Nice truck - missing batteries, but other than that? Where did it come from?

Welcome to Steel Soldiers and the Green Iron disease. The only known cure is to just keep buying them.

Batteries,Power steering pump(and line to hydro boost),driver side alternator,and other items are missing.I have a pump bracket,pump,and line on the way.I went ahead and started making some changes.I did the starter relay.Changed the oil,transmission fluid,and greased it.

While I had the transmission pan down I cleaned it up and repainted it.You can just see it in the picture,I did not take any while I had it down.

It is from Indiana,though I am not sure what base.I picked it up off someone in Ohio.

Last edited:

Smokingman

Check your wheel bearings! Save yourself a dead stop at 55 MPH!
I picked up bearings yesterday :) It is on the to do list for later this week.I have a friend with a shop(and lift) around 3 miles from my house,it should make it a pretty simple job.

I am in Whiteland Indiana.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks