• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 radio mount

Gunfighter1

Does anyone have a part number for the shelf to mount the radio behind the pass seat or know where i can buy one? Im starting my next project on my m1009 and want to get the radios installed.

Gunfighter1

Does Haney have a website, or a contact number? I found one sight with a similiar name but dont think it was them.

ONTOS66

I purchased one on ebay several years ago. Haven't seen anyone offering them recently. Not often seen and not cheap. Try some of the big military vehicle shows like Aberdeen. Of course you never know what someone on Steel Soldiers might have stashed in a closet.

Red_506

Do you have a link? Doing a google search does not come up with any commerce sites, the best match I get is popular communications magazine. Thanks.

ONTOS66

popacom is a steel soldiers member, not a company name. enter "popacom" in the search and it will take you to his info then you can pm or email him.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks