• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rear Reflective ?

10thMtn

Hello Men, I have looked at all the usual places, but I am in search of the rear reflective squares that go on the back of a CUCV. Red and Yellow as I remember. I am getting ready to touch up the old girl with some fresh paint getting ready to go to the East Coast Rally in Aberdeen. I would like to find these reflective squares, but have no nomenclature etc.. Help ?

VIDEOS : 1984 CUCV M1009 Updates - YouTube

1984 CUCV M1009 - YouTube

Thank you in advance for your help , and thank you to those who keep this INFORMATION POOL up and running ...

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a search for "delineation". That should pull up a few threads that might help.

I think I recall seeing Tim Clark selling them at a show last year.

Firejareen

Before I lost his number, he was asking something like $35 for magnetic and $20 for stick-on with $10 for shipping. I am not sure what he is asking now or even if he has any more.