• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 rear storage w/drawers

twa@ezdn.net

Thanks guys,
My boys and I have a lot of fun working on her. If you work on your MV
you have the tools to build a stove, it really isn't that hard to make.
(I plan to price them at the farmers market for $75.00)

Thanks Tim :jumpin:

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet set up!

Can't wait to show your vehicle pictures to my wife. I will be able to make an strong case for getting an M101 trailer.

Last edited:

ssdvc

Thanks guys,
My boys and I have a lot of fun working on her. If you work on your MV
you have the tools to build a stove, it really isn't that hard to make.
(I plan to price them at the farmers market for $75.00)

Thanks Tim :jumpin:
What would you sell them for on here?:roll:

idM1028

Sweet. . . I'm thinking of making a run to get more ammo cans to hold my crap. Luckily I'm near all the surplus stores [thumbzup] I'm getting tired of it sliding everywhere in the back of my truck: "Oh h***, speedbump" CRASH "Well there goes everything, everywhere"

keefer

great storage setup. i was looking all over for some ideas and you have a great one. i think i will do something similar. except i want the spare inside. i think ill do something similar with the storage box but ill add eyelets on the top of the box for tying down additional stuff if needed. maybe carpet the top so the dogs can sit on it.

twa@ezdn.net

In the first pic you can see the wood shelf with the ammo cans on it, it has notches in it to access the tie down brackets on that side. The carpet is something I have been thinking about. It would have to be held down with a dog or velcrow for easy removal and cleaning.

Thanks Tim

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am impressed with the set up, I like the amo can idea. PM me if you want to sell a few of them. Looks like a good bug out vehicle. Congrats, this is defiantly something to be proud of.

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Like everyone else, nothing but praise from me on your set up on the truck and the trailer! Even better job working with the kids and the wife! GREAT to have everyone involved in a productive hobby! A simple, yet ingenious idea (the best kind in my opinion). Congrats Sir! Now to scavenger the old company file cabinet! Ha ha
God bless,
Tony =)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks