• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rear Window Question.

cucvrus

I use a urethane adhesive caulk. I don't use the rubber that came from factory. I clean. Wire brush. Or I just replace the sash. When I caulk the window in I clamp it straight on the glass. Make sure you put it on the correct way the first time. You can mount it back wards if you are not careful. But good adhesive sealant works well. and out last the rubber tightener. Also polish the ends of the sash that run up the guide channels. I have some great trimlok that fits right in there. Sent me a PM with your address and I will send you some trimlok to do your run channels. Don't buy them $100. a pair channels. They are not the same as GM and will be junk in a few years after the felt strips out. Good Luck. I hope you look at Terminus M1009 thread. You will see how I turned a pussed up gate into a useable rear gate again with a minimum of expense. Happy Easter to all. I love salvage. Somethings are free and they turn out to be great.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks