• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rim & ?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks, last Thursday I embarked on a short adventure delivering tires and picking up Devilman96s M1009 from the FL Rally Site. Murphy crept up on me 2 miles before my exit and the right rear tire. I was flat towing the 09. Well, there was no safe place to pull off and the spare was at his shop so I had to drag it 2 miles on the rim. Needless to say, I owe him a rim if anyone can spare one. Second, in the unlikely event I win the lottery, is there anyone around Camp Lejune that could pick up an 09?

devilman96

Thanks so much for picking that thing up for me!!! Dont worry about the wheel, I've already got one coming from West Palm with my next off road tire order for the shop.

Ya should bring that thing over if you have time so we can get the new rubber under it for you... I have a feeling its going to be some time before I can even consider touching that thing so dont get in a hurry to get one from Lejune!!! Drive the snot out of it and work out the bugs, you will be doing me a favor!!!

devilman96

Ah... Im going to recant on the wheel I was susposed to get... If anyone has one locally I have a brandy new tire here which needs a home to be mounted on!!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
devilman96 said:
No no no... Kenny is the only one here that puts bling bling wheels on stuff!!!
He doesn't like my aluminum rims on my golf cart. No one here is cheaper than I am and the wheels saved me cash over the steeleos he runs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks