• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Rubber Floor Mat

holdog101

Anyone know where i can get a good replacement rubber floor at? I looked at the $200.00 one at LMC.com but would like something thin and easy to install.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You are better off rhino lining the enter cabin. The rubber mats trap water between the mat and the floor and eventually will rust the floor out. Often times, the NG has already disposed of the rubber mats for this reason. My experience is that most times, trucks with rubber mats have floor rot. I've had trucks with rubber mats without floor rust, but this is the exception, not the rule. However, to answer your question, I am not sure who has floor mats. Sorry I can't help with your question.

HardCorps79

You are better off rhino lining the enter cabin. The rubber mats trap water between the mat and the floor and eventually will rust the floor out.
^Ditto. rhino line or lineX if you have the money. Otherwise, i think JC Whitney has a do-it-yourself kit for about 50 bucks. I'd say ditch the floor mats.

Anyone ever try the el-cheapo spray in stuff from walmart? just curious...

jw4x4

I would also like to find a replacement rubber mat. I have painted my entire floor with POR 15 and a topcoat of green paint. I think the bed liner is wayyyy to rough. I seriously doubt that my floors will ever rust, but will likely section the mat for easier removal and cleaning. I had the top off at this year's Georgia rally, just hosed it out when I got home.

NJCOP35

I used the floor mat from LMC and it worked out well, just need to have a heat gun around to soften it up a bit to get it to lay flat. I also used the WALMART "do it urself" bed liner for the rear of my 1009 and it worked great, used the spray on for the sidewalls and it also worked great, FYI

allrevup

Moist & garbage will collect and if not adress leads to or promote corotion (think of your OLD, simple, primitive, electrical system. First fix the usual areas where water sipps into the cabin; windshield, firewall hood hinge seal, around the underhood heater housing, door and window seals, firewall wires and cables gromets, then you can Rhyno or X-line the cab floor. By all mean use a matt to collect shoes drag-in garbage. A desent rubber matt will help lower the cabin noise level in this 6.2 CUCV, Make shure that it is for a 4x4 cab as the 4x2 "trucks" do not have as pronounce a center tunnel. I, used a OEM, HD rubber matt over an CUCV artic kit floor insulation matt. Made a BIG difference in dB. sound level durring long trips.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks