• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 seat covers

turbinesurgun

Haven't been on here in a while. Sold my 1009 and regretted it the whole time. A week ago the guy I sold it to called and said he was selling and asked if I wanted it back. My answer **** YEAH. So I'm looking for the canvas seat covers if anyone can help me out. Thanks in advance

PATRIOT1

I have a like-new passenger seat (maroon, vinyl) that I never ended up using - still boxed up, if you want it. $100 + shipping. I just haven't posted it yet.

I know this is an old thread but I would like to get a picture of the JaTonka seat covers installed. I'm up in the air on these seat covers or having the seats redone. I like the look of the canvas but would like a good fit.

Bought the Jatonka ones mentioned. Good fit. Back seat is laced on with paracord. Fast shipping. Thay are much more comfortable and look much more "GI"