• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009, starter will not disengage.

explorer1

any ideas? changed solnoid it is getting juice, but looking closer starter gears are doing the turtle in the shell trick. what do i do junk it or buy a new one?, OH AM NEW HERE POST PICS OF MY TRUCK SOON. ALSO i hear all the right clicking under the dash so all is working, hammer did not work either, if i must replace were to find such a unruly starter?.

explorer1

well got my pic up finally been a really great truck no issues as of yet she sat for 15 years in the hot sun, replaced oil and fluids, and belts 2 new batteries, and vroom poped of and no smoke with only 64 thouusand on her. thanks guys checking relay now.:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks