• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 steering box

HEY!Any help would a plus. I need to replace the gear box and have search and found the lines have two differant type ends? Anyone search out the box? I have a part # lares 1263. A rebuilt box under 100.00 bucks,but want to make sure I dont have a problem with lines.aua

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One is a flare fitting and one is a o-ring fitting , most any auto parts store will have a adapter for a couple bucks

allenhillview

Send your gear box , try not to get another if possible, you may end up OK but they sometimes rebuild very old ones and they do not replace all parts on rebuilds. Remember your's may not have many miles on it ,seals fix,(your leak) but you get a very used one that they fixed , doesn't leak but may wonder on highway. Send yours if possible,10 days and it will be done. Car Quest/ Free Shipping/Goes out from one of there stores, no packaging/A-1 Cardonne? They take photos of your gear box and send them back with rebuild. 145.00

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks