• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 upper rear shock mounts

Jd68ss

Installed a rough country lift, the rear shock mount studs they included are to small for the frame holes. The shocks i removed were worn out factory units, with the stock mounts. Do they make the replacement mounts with larger through frame studs? or do I just need to fab something up.

cucvrus

Go back to rough country and ask them that question. Most stock shocks come with the correct mounts and frame studs. Maybe you need to remove the studs from the stock shocks and use them. I am sure they are not worn out. That lift kit stuff is mostly imported garbage that is put on trucks as an end of life support addition. I see very few older trucks that get lifted lasting very long after the lift is added. It all goes down hill fast from there. Good Luck. I answered your question.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks