• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1009 Value

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostintexas

I bought my 1009 in TX 18 months ago and got it right at $2k but think I got a good deal. It had a 12v conversion (hurts it in my opinion), drivable, decent tires, no rear seat, cracked front glass, and a few rust holes (not bad). I've replaced batteries and glow plugs and a few other parts and pieces.

Since yours needs the IP I would say 2000-2500 (quick sale) 3500-4000 (for a reasonable period) but it really depends on your location and demand in your area. You could list it for 10k and sell it within an hour or list it for $500 and it sit for months.

Gripy

12v conversion hurts it, because as a buyer I don't know what you did. Unless its the GP resistor bypass and doghead relay mod.

But with needing a new IP, who know what else it needs.

With a running truck with good IP, and no rust, maybe 3-6K

rsh4364

There are M1009's going for $17,000 around here. In better than new condition. I have one that is the HOLY GRAIL with 1,030 original miles, and no that is not a typo. How much is mine worth ??? From what you guys are saying $3,000 - $5,000. I don't think so. It is in PERFECT condition.
Selling for 17k or asking 17k ?Would like to see picts. of your 1,030 rig.

Csm Davis

There are M1009's going for $17,000 around here. In better than new condition. I have one that is the HOLY GRAIL with 1,030 original miles, and no that is not a typo. How much is mine worth ??? From what you guys are saying $3,000 - $5,000. I don't think so. It is in PERFECT condition.
You do realize that without pictures and verification by Carnac that this truck was in some odd unit. That nobody will believe the low mileage claim. I know that the chance exist that it is real but you will have to prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks