• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1009 wipers

chevy79k5

i got a 86 m1009. when i got it the wipers didnot work at all. so i replayced the motor.l while i did that i also checked all the liks to make sure everything was thight and so on. so i got it all together and i onley have low speed high will not come aon at all. any ideas would be grate thenks Ryan

3dubs

My wipers do not work and I was going to take care of that after it is running. If you do not have a multimeter get one. Check the TM for what voltage should be coming out of the switch. Test at the motor or the wires coming out of the switch. As I have not looke at mine yet I can give details. But if you have power going to the switch which you most likely do because the motor moves now. Then check what is coming out of the switch. The wiper moter may be different, the switch could be bad, a wire between the switch and the motor could be bad. Get it down to the section then find and fix the problem. If someone knows exactly please post the information.