• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101/105 steel bows and corners

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What do you guys think a set of new, never used, metal bows and corners would be worth> No hardware, but all the corners, bows and slotted stops. They are made to fit both the 101 and 105.

Will

deuceaid

Banned
I would think $10 a bracket used maybe, I have 2 extra wood bow corners to get rid of some time, I would like to see what price people are getting.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Full set of all metal brand new (even w/o the bolts) is a min of 75. I wouldn't take less than that for used ones assembled and they normally go very quickly at that price. For brand new ones I would actually think 100. I've gotten 125 out of them on occasion but at 75 they all go----quick.

3dAngus

Dang, and I just threw a bunch of them away...
The wood tops broke, and others were cracked.

Lesson learned. Take apart and save the parts.:)

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Full set of all metal brand new (even w/o the bolts) is a min of 75. I wouldn't take less than that for used ones assembled and they normally go very quickly at that price. For brand new ones I would actually think 100. I've gotten 125 out of them on occasion but at 75 they all go----quick.
I concur with CARNAC. Used, but complete metals bows run about $20-25 in my estimation based upon what I've paid and sold them for. Brand new, I'd have to think they are worth AT LEAST that.