• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101(A2) Canvas Cover Sources

Texas Manny

Hi Y'all,

Another silly question for you. I want to get a canvas cover for my M101A2. I know I can get the vinyl from GMA, which I have their web site, but I really would prefer canvas. Does anyone have a source for these?

Thanks,

Manny

Texas Manny

Thank you so much! I appreciate that. I will contact them both as I want to have canvas with the sides able to be rolled up, just like the original. Hopefully they have it, or can make it in Khaki, because I don't want OD. YUCK!

Texas Manny

ODcloth was a no go. He only has canvas in OD Green. I want Khaki or Sand. I am finding that the search for canvas is a pretty moot one. Looks like everybody's gone to vinyl. That sucks. I prefer the original cargo cover, all sides being able to be rolled up.

If anyone has the NSN for the canvas cover, I would be highly appreciative. I'll check the resources on the site as well.

Thanks,

Manny

Texas Manny

i can roll up my vinyl. it has the straps to hold it up too
Thanks. Are you able to roll just the rear section up, or can you roll the sides and rear, or all four sides, leaving just the canopy on top? I found pictures of the original canvas and it allows for all four corners to be rolled. That's what I want since it will be used for camping purposes.

Texas Manny

I was pleased to receive a great phone call from Beachwood Canvas today. They spent time with me to get me exactly what I wanted and offered me several different options, along with written quotes. I am more than happy thus far with their service and will be placing an order for a canvas cover shortly.

Nico

bad new from the gma canvas source,
the answer on my request:

GMA has had a change in our policy and we now require a minimum order of 30 each of any product.

Please let me know if you are still interested.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks