• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 A3 trailer fender dimensions

REDWOLF

Could anyone post the measurement of the fender on a M101a3 trailer. need to know how wide they are from the bed side to the edge of the fender. I have a a2 bed on a a3 frame and axel, need to extend the finders to the right dimensions. Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Math problem for you. Inside measurement between the fenders of an A2 is 45". The A3 measurement is 55". Move them out 5" and call it done.

ChrisABQ07

Good idea on moving the fenders. My A2 already had the inner fenders cut, so I couldn't move them.
Also, the shop I used to make the outer extensions has gone out of business. You can print the plans and shop them locally.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks