• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 bed vs m105 bed

which bed looks better on a bobbed deuce

• Total voters

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't know how to edit but they look 1000 times better than throwing a trailer body on a truck.

KsM715

If you could round up a few picks of each it would be much easier to decide. All 3 look good when done right.

Hammer

I like the 101 BECAUSE it isn't as wide as either the 105 or cut down stock deuce.
I built mine for play, not work. And the smaller bed has the better look IMO for MY use.

Brentzilla

I like the 105 because if I do the 101, one day Ill have a load that I wish my bed was just a tad bigger. With the 105 I wont regret it. Plus its not that much bigger but I like that its wider too

deuce_09

I personally think my M116 bed with taller sides, M105 tailgate, deuce from bumper (on the back) and deuce front fenders looks the best. I also think I look the best, so I may be partial :wink:
id like that if it were a show truck.but not a mud truck.i like the stacks tho.[thumbzup]
if u look so good you should enter a pagent.:mrgreen:perdy boy

goodguyzy

call me an idiot, yes thank you, but what is what? the left is the 105 and the right is the 101? i do know what the middle is

btw the green one on the right was on ebay a few weeks ago and went for $12,600