• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 budd wheel

krusty85

I just purchased an M101 trailer and I am swapping out the axle soon. What do the budd wheels look like? I'm new to military trailers but I may have some wheels for sale. I'll include a picture of the wheels that I have.

Attachments

mrbushhog

never seen one like that before, looks like a home made lock ring set up. but I do need something to be able to move it. let me know when you get ready sell.
thank you

mrbushhog

they are sold out. I waited to long, hoping to have had found one by now. funny thing is I bought a whole trailer just to get a wheel for my "nice" trailer{$400}.

Joe Bertram

Your wheel looks like an earlier WC series truck wheel. In good condition should be easy to sell on here. I too am looking for 1 M-37 wheel

T. Highway

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a chance to look for the ring style split rims, only found 2 but they will need to be chemically stripped before I would even consider selling them. The many layers of paint can hide issues that I wouldn't want to pass along to the next person. It's not economical for me to take just 2 for stripping. It will be weeks before I have more items ready for stripping. I will reach out again to you at that time.

Contact Great Lakes Flat Fenders, Gary may have some rims at his shop.

Regards,
Bert

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks