• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Cargo Covers

dabtl

I just got nine M101 Cargo Covers.

Does anyone need one. Price will vary with shipping but I anticipate about $50 plus freight.

dabtl

I have not the slightest idea. I do not have a M101 but I may. So, since they were low cost, I bit on the deal. We shall see if I am the goat or great.

McGuyver

I'd be interested in one. Do you have any more of these left, or have you sold them all? Any pictures? NOS or used?

krick3tt

trailer cover

I think the M101 is the same size as the M416. If so I would be down for one.
How much to ship to Seattle,Washington?

Morris,
M416
710M Pinzgauer

dabtl

RE: trailer cover

The covers have arrived. I will post pics tomorrow. They are These are green vinly covers. Part #NSN 2540005139794.

They appear new and unused. Some discoloration on the vinyl from sitting outdoors in wet weather and some fading on the nylon straps on the couple I have examined. I assume they are all in the same condition.

Shipping costs ran a bit more than I had thought on first glance. I have about $560 in these and I will ship them at $65 plus shipping costs. This means I will buy the box, pack and put it on board to you for $65 each and your motor freight cost.

They weigh about 30 lbs. each.

I have nine and about six are spoken for already. I may keep one just in case I come upon a M101 at some point.

First come first serve, as I do not expect to find anymore.

dabtl

I really do not know how many might want one of these. I will go down the list on a first come first served basis.

I messed a little with them last evening. The only defect I saw on any was the sun discoloration of some of the nylon tie down straps. Everything else appears as new.

I have decided to sell all nine, I have no M101 and really cannot see getting one in the future.

I will probably loose a few bucks on the deal, but they were too good to pass up and I new a place to get rid of them.