• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 cover interchanges

I was looking for a new cover for my M101A3 and I haven't been able to find any reasonably priced. I have been able to locate a couple of troop covers for the pickup model Humvees. I was wondering what would have to be done to make this cover work and if anyone has tried this workaround before?

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
gimpyrobb says, "In the past I used hmmwv cargo covers on the M101 trailers cause they were CHEAP. All the bows except the front one needed to be raised to work. Once I found the height I needed, a bolt put through the upright(sideways) held it in place nicely."

The problem with the troop covers is one end is open and I used it backwards for awhile till I got the correct cover. 2man.JPG

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A NOS woodland green cover is $270 + shipping on a popular auction site. Not too bad, getting a HMMWV cover resized would cost you more than that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks