• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 Dimensions

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
At least as high as a normal full size pickup. I can measure my A3 when I get home. Looking at the data plates I'm estimating 28".

StrykerPerry

I use mu M101A2 to haul my 4 wheeler i put a hand crank winch on the front of it and cut a hole to run my cable through also I dont need ramps because it tilts perfect to load mowers and other stuff1125131500b.jpg

also when i dump it the bed is about 6 in from the ground then I open the tailgate to make it touch the ground works great

alpancheri

Blackfox, could you tell me the length from the front e.d to the wheel well and from the wheel well to the back end of your m101 a2 please, im trying to figure out if i could do a bed swap on my f150 6' bed, with a little cutting and welding of the initial cargo box.

Extra245

I know this is an old post, but the title fits so...
I recently bought an M101A2 without the rails, bows and cover and wanted to make my own enclosure frame that a correct cover would fit.
Could anyone please provide dimensions for:
Rail Height (From Top of Cargo Box to Top of Rail)
Bow Height (From Top of Rail to Top of Bow)
Bow Outside Radius (Radius of Curvature on the Top Left & Top Right Corners of Bows)

Thank You

85 USMC M998

I know this is an old post, but the title fits so...
I recently bought an M101A2 without the rails, bows and cover and wanted to make my own enclosure frame that a correct cover would fit.
Could anyone please provide dimensions for:
Rail Height (From Top of Cargo Box to Top of Rail)
Bow Height (From Top of Rail to Top of Bow)
Bow Outside Radius (Radius of Curvature on the Top Left & Top Right Corners of Bows)

Thank You
Extra245,
Were you able to come up with dimensions? I have a M101A1 with the stakes that I could measure for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks