• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M101 - floor of bed to tarp?

EnteJager

Anyone know off hand the height, in inches, from the floor of the trailer bed to the tarp and bows, my trailer is at a different location, otherwise I would measure myself.
I need to pick up an A/C unit that is approx 43" high.
Thanks ,
DJD

deucebigalo

EnteJager....Just went out and measured my trailer it has the newer metal bows and I measured mine at 50 inches. That is from floor to bottom of the bow. You should have no problem with the 43 inch clearance that you are looking to get. I hope this helps you out!

P.S. where in NJ are you?

EnteJager

Thanks Duece, much appreciated. Heading out to Mechanicsburg tomorrow and didn't want to take off the tarp on the trailer if I didn't have to. Pickin up 2 Air rover ECU's, one will go in the pick up, the other in the trailer.
I'm up on the Delaware River, Milford.

EnteJager

I seem to get out there atleast twice a month, Mike's saved me time and money several times, very helpful.
i just hate the ride, atleast cabelas breaks up the trip on the way home.:)

I see you move some trailers, I am looking for a spare, 5 lug, commercial tread for one of my m101's, any spares laying around?
Dave

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks