• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m101 howitzer

saddamsnightmare

June 13th, 2010.

Have a BIG truckload of money. There's a fellow down here in Texas, Brent Mullins Jeep Parts, that deals in military vehicles and jeeps, and I do belive he has either M101 or M105 Howitzers from Greece (US issue Units) for sale demilled....... There's a fellow over here in Blossom has one, it looks really good behind a deuce and cuts down on tailgaters......rofl

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I heard there are kits or blue prints out there where you can make your own...facsimile...

ARYankee

I agree------> Bismarck Guns and Artillery. I saw a replica last year that he built from scratch and it was really awesome.

jamesfrom180

Not sure if you are interested but I have a 120mm barrel that was torch cut off of a recoiless rifle. I have seen demilled barrels put on carriages before and I believe as long as the fire black powder they are not destructive devices. PM for pics if you are interested in a project. Again its only the barrel and only 72 inches or so long. I was going to make a 1:2 scale black powder deck gun out of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks